space seekers - find a cheap and convenient space
Have you ever thought that renting space for storage, parking or commercial use was expensive? Would you like to be able to rent a space closer to home, or in an area, suburb or even street of your choice? Would you like convenient and easy access and save money at the same time? Maybe you only need to store a few boxes and it seems unnecessary and costly to use a self-storage facility. SpaceOut has the solution!
You can search for available spaces right now in your area of choice. If any of these spaces seem to match your requirements, you can simply register for free and get in touch with the SpaceOwner.
If there don’t seem to be any spaces currently listed that match your needs, for a small fee you can submit a Space Wanted Listing – and wait for a SpaceOwner to contact you. You’ll be renting a space in no time, in your own local area and saving money. You’ll also be contributing to your local community by ‘keeping it local’ and private.
There are many benefits to being a SpaceSeeker – some of them are listed below :
- Save money by transferring from your current space rental option to Private Space rental through the Spaceout website.
- Save money and time by renting space locally and privately.
- Rent space that’s perfectly sized and suited to your specific needs.
- Contribute to your local community – homes, businesses or organisations – by 'keeping it local'.
- Use an inexpensive, user-friendly, no-fuss registration and profiling system.
- The potential, even as a SpaceSeeker, to earn extra income simply by telling others about SpaceOut. (we may be offering a commission based referral system soon - see our Affiliates page)
- Support a 100% Australian owned and founded business.
- Support a socially and environmentally responsible business, which aims to help Australians to easily save money and/or earn extra income.
Cheaper than I had expected
When we took 12 months off for an Overseas holiday, we didn't want to pay too much just to leave our furniture somewhere. We found a private garage close to where we lived and it was easy and much cheaper than we had expected.
by Shell & Ben - Mitchelton